These are the SUGGESTED products to have on hand when you are ready to potty train in one day!
For the Big Day:
- Potty Scotty or Potty Patty Potty Training Dolls
- 3 "big kid" doll underwear for the doll
- Bottles for the dolls
- Potty Training Pants – we suggest the Padded Potty Training Pants for your child – 6 pairs at a minimum, 12 would be great and 18 pair would be excellent.
- Potty Chairs – we suggest the Potty Scotty Potty Chair or The Potty Patty Potty Chair
- Potty Seats - we suggest the Potty Scotty Toilet Seat or The Potty Patty Toilet Seat
- A Step Stool
- Flushable Wipes
- Foaming Hand Soap
- Your Child’s favorite Beverages
- Rewards for you child
- Salty and Sweet Treats
- Potty Training Chart and Stickers
- Small toys
- Small wrapped presents
- Movie, dinner out, special treat, call to superhero or
- Whatever you decide on for rewards
- Extra Towels
- Cleaning Supplies
For Nap time and Night Time:
Make sure your child’s environment is set up so that your child has the urge to go potty in the middle of the night, s/he has the ability to get out of his or her bed and is able to get to the potty chair or the toilet.
- Waterproof Mattress Pad
- Water proof Covers to go over the cotton potty training pants
- Night Time Potty Training Pants
- Night light
After the Big Day:
- Portable travel potty chair for the car
- Portable travel folding potty seat for public restrooms
- Disposable potty seat liners for public restrooms
- Extra protection for your car seat
- Container to carry extra clothing, underwear, shoes and socks.
- Supply of plastic bags to contain the wet clothing
- Cleaning supplies to help clean up accident – towels or paper and cleaning solution.